Ladera Heights Civic Association’s mission is to promote neighborliness, improve the quality of life and enhance property values in the community.
WHAT WE DO
- Research issues having a direct impact on our community; distribute information to, and when warranted, organize the community to develop appropriate responses.
- Represent Ladera with involved government entities such as the County of Los Angeles, and monitor their actions.
- Maintain and improve the aesthetics and standards of the community through beautification and other environmental initiatives.
- Foster a sense of community and an atmosphere of neighborliness through support for Block Clubs and other activities, both social and educational that benefit the community.
- Communicate issues of importance to the community using LHCA’s Inside Ladera newsletter, laderaheights.org website, and the email@example.com email network.
- Organize the service of community volunteers.
- Network with other stakeholders in adjacent communities.
- Improve safety and security through support of the Sheriff Department’s community programs and services.
- The LHCA is governed by a member-elected Board of Directors comprised of 7 Directors elected in even-numbered years and 6 Directors elected in odd-numbered years.
- The work of the LHCA is accomplished by volunteers who work as part of Standing Committees and on assigned Community Liaison responsibilities. Volunteers are the heart and sole of the Association and we WELCOME your help! To offer your services or inquire about specific volunteer opportunities, call and leave a message on our message line at 424-256-5422.