- Call 911 to report any emergency.
(If you live in the Los Angeles City Strip within Ladera Heights, when you call 911 tell the operator that you live in the City of Los Angeles, Reporting District 1469.)
- For non-emergency concerns, please call:
- Sheriff’s Department 1-310-482-6000
- Fire Department 1-310-677-1181
- California Highway Patrol 1-310-642-3939
LADERA HEIGHTS CIVIC ASSOCIATION
- Message Line for Board of Directors and Committee Chairpersons 1-424-256-LHCA (424-256-5422)
- If you want to start a Block Club call 1-424-256-5422 and leave a message for Charlee Williams, Block Club Committee Chair.
- Website: laderaheights.org for information regarding meeting dates, times & locations, meeting minutes, financial reports, volunteer opportunities, and other information of interest to residents.
LOS ANGELES COUNTY
- Animal Care & Control 1-310-523-9566
- Department of Public Works
- Code Enforcement Section – The process of inspection, citation, prosecution to correct Building Code violations including, unpermitted structures or grading, non-inspected work, and unsafe buildings or structures. 1-877-966-2633
- Building & Safety-Property Rehabilitation – Provides for the arrest and abatement of neighborhood deterioration and the elimination of unsightly, unsafe and unhealthful conditions through the repair of substandard structures (barricade, repair or demolition), and the removal of trash, junk, debris, inoperable vehicles and overgrowth from private properties. 1-877-966-2633
- Graffiti Hotline Call 1-800-675-4357 or complete the form online.
- Hazardous Household or Electronic Waste Disposal call 1-888-253-2652 or Learn more about how or where to dispose of Hazardous Materials athttp://dpw.lacounty.gov/epd/hhw/
- Mosquito Abatement Call 1-310-915-7370
- Whitefly Infestation Call 1-562-862-0517
- Tree Removal in the Public Right-of-Way 1-310-348-6448
- Sidewalk Repair Call 1-310-348-6448
- CALIFORNIA AMERICAN WATER – 1-888-422-5264 for Emergencies & Customer Service
- CONSOLIDATED DISPOSAL SERVICE – 1-800-299-4898 to request new or additional trash containers, or to schedule pickup of large items that cannot be deposited in the trash. Remember do not dispose of any hazardous materials in the Consolidated Disposal Service trash containers.
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA EDISON – 1-800-655-4555 for Customer Service and to report inoperable street lights, 1-800-611-1911 to report a power outage
- SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA GAS COMPANY – 1-800-427-2200 to report a gas leak or other emergency, 1-877-238-0092 for Customer Service